Ok so here is the deal:
If you weren’t at least a little bit excited about the Royal Wedding then you are not awesome (men included.) I personally have been awaiting this whole extravaganza since the moment William and Kate announced their engagement in November. The fact that my mom and her best friend Kitty were obsessed with this whole ordeal didn’t help…They decided to throw a viewing party and of course I couldn’t turn down an invitation to such a classy event (plus homemade scones and tea… yes please!)
Here are the facts:
1. I can see why my mom was devastated when Princess Diana died (my mom watched that wedding live also)
2. Kate Middleton is too cool for words! A real life fairy tale comes to true! (Prince Harry look out)
(college lovers, smile!)
3. Her dress was OBVIOUSLY phenomenal!
Chic, classy, awesome, I want that!
4. And her other dress…
(I can’t decide which one is better)
5. The Royal Wedding is the coolest event EVER! Don’t be a negative…
6. Well…Maybe things got awkward…
7. ….But you can’t deny that it is history at its finest!
No wonder my mom loved Diana…they are both soooo pretty (and look alike)
Diana in blue…
Gweny at prom…in blue :)
Diana wearing red with child…
My mom and I!!!
Ok so enough of my obsessing over the Royal Wedding, it was just too cool!!
I will leave you with this my friends…yet another picture of the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge… Perfection :)
Kate, Pippa and Diana :))))