The past few days I have been in a funk. You know those times when you just don’t know what to to feel because of all the craziness that is surrounding you. Between work, classes, homework, not doing awesome on your midterms, whatever it may be, life just feels plain weird. Well, I have decided this is dumb! From this point forward, I am going to focus on the positive aspects of my life instead of the negative because life is too short to be stressed all the time! So right here, right now, I am going to type up a list of the first 25 things that come to mind for all to see…(In no specific order because this is me just rambling.) So here it is, happiness for me in a nut shell:
1. Baking pies with my grandma Moo-Moo
2. Thinking about the fact that my siblings, cousins and I call my grandma Moo-Moo (she lives on a farm)
3. Going home for a night and sleeping in my huge, pink and amazingly comfortable bed
4. Getting my back tickled
5. Seeing my puppies!
6. Introducing my little bro to 30 Rock and then continuing to watch episodes until 3 in the morning
7. Corepower Yoga classes any time and any day
8. Running down Boulder Creek
9. People watching while running down Boulder Creek
10. Catching up with old friends
11. Watching new movies that I would never think to watch unless someone had me watch it with them
12. Musicals and old movies! (Meet Me In St. Louis)
13. Holding hands
14. Snugging and having my hands and toes be warm for a change (I’m always cold)
15. Seeing my parents and laughing at my fat (but very cute) kitten!
(notice how she chose to sit on top of a LaMar’s Doughnut box instead of the actual counter)
16. Actually having the chance to intern somewhere I enjoy with awesome people
17. EVOL burritos (eating one right now…yummmm)
18. Catching up with long time friends
20. Getting a new pack of gum
21. Smiling in general
22. Hilarious YouTube videos (which is obvious from my previous posts haha)
23. When I upload awesome new music to my I-Pod
24. Sleeping in
25. Being around everyone I love, even for just a few minutes!
Surprisingly, I do feel better! What makes you guys happy? Write it down when your having a bad day, it is always nice to be reminded of how awesome life is!